Elvira Galyautdinova, Deputy Director for Marketing and Sales #Suvarstroit, spoke about the company's approaches to working in a historical environment. In her speech “How to create the best development practices in the historical center of Kazan, using the example of the August Astry residential complex”, she drew attention to the fact that authorities and developers in Tatarstan successfully communicate with each other.
- Tatarstan is a special region. Here, developers and authorities are in constant dialogue, and the Chief Architect of the city of Kazan, Ilsiyar Tukhvatullina, makes it so that the objects are relevant, stylish and in demand in the coming years. One of these projects can be for sure called the August Astry residential complex, which has become the anchor for the development of the new city center, - she noted.
In addition, the peculiarity lies in the fact that the main trendsetters in Kazan are several developers, and the relations between them are characterized as good competition, with the adoption of best practices.
According to Galyautdinova, the need to preserve the historical appearance does not prevent the emergence of spectacular projects. Moreover, the hallmark of the Republic is the symbiosis of history and innovation.
- Kazan and the Republic as a whole are moving in the right direction, preserving the culture and at the same time introducing the most modern solutions, - she stressed.
The speaker presented the company #Suvarstroit, which is included in the Top 100 federal developers and ranks first in terms of current construction in Tatarstan.
- We are building up different territories, from the historical center to new territories in the suburbs. Therefore, our portfolio includes both infill development projects and integrated development of the territory, - she said.
Speaking of the approach used in the construction of houses in the historical center on the example of the residential complex August Astry (a reference to the poem of the same name by Tsvetaeva), Galyautdinova emphasized that the main goal was to create a house in the historical center of Kazan, which would become an anchor for the development of a new city center.
According to her, the development concept was made under the guidance of the ex-chief architect of Barcelona, Jose Acebillo. He preserves the historical and cultural features of the space in his projects enriching them with innovative solutions. The project August Astry is a residential building of an elite class on Ostrovsky Street, in Vakhitovsky district of Kazan. The project combines several functions: a business center, a public space and a private area (two residential buildings of different heights - 5 and 7 floors for 30 club-format apartments).
Thus, the house was built taking into account modern design standards which form comfortable living conditions: designer lobby, ceiling height of over 3 meters, a closed house territory with a garden courtyard, playgrounds for children and sportsgrounds, elevators descending to the parking lot, terraces and fireplaces in some of the apartments.
A good project will not be a success without communication with the end consumer; so it is necessary to build in dialogue with residents, she is convinced.
- We create our projects for people; therefore, first of all, we focus on the needs of future residents.
In particular, during in-depth interviews, the buyer's request for large apartments in this part of the city, the desire to leave a worthy legacy and emphasize personal uniqueness, was identified.
- Residential complex August Astry is a symbiosis of male and female basics. The original name has become an important way to promote the project, - shared Galyautdinova.
As a result, the successful case became the winner of the federal award Urban Awards 2021 in the segment of elite housing among regional projects, became the first project built under project financing, and was recognized as one of the best practices in the country for the application of DOM.RF standards (83% with an average indicator in Russia of 75%).